Job Opening: 1st Grade Teacher for Jewish Private School
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8:45am-4:00pm, Fridays 8:45am-2:00pm.
Location: Las Vegas, NV
1. Develops, plans, and implements curriculum, lesson plans, and educational programs for first grade students
2. Advises, tests, and teaches students audiences in a variety of academic subjects. Presents and reinforces learning concepts within a specified subject or subject area.
3. Attends training, events and meetings when needed.
4. Communicates with colleagues, administration, and parents, becomes part of the school community.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, required
2. 1+ recent years experience as a teacher for elementary grade levels, preferred
3. Able to pass a background check
Compensation: $50,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!