Job Opening: 2 Primary Therapists for High End Adolescent Treatment Center
Location: Encinitas, CA
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
Must be able to do on-call on the weekends as part of a rotation every third week.
Description: 2 Primary therapists needed for a high end six-bed residential treatment center for teenagers. The primary therapists will be working with a caseload of 3, providing therapy for individual clients, groups and families on a full time basis.
1. Completed Master’s degree in Family Therapy, Social Work or Counseling.
2. Licensed Therapist or MFT associate (minimum 1,500 hours completed)
3. Experience in a treatment center.
4. Experience working with teenagers or children.
5. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
6. Able to pass a strict background check.
Compensation: $70,000 for unlicensed, $80,000 for licensed, plus benefits, training and supervision (if needed)
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Manufacturing Buyer (Purchasing Agent/Buyer)
Volunteer Coordinator for Jewish Children and Teens with Special Needs Non-Profit
Wellness Director for Assisted Living
Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator for Medical Tech Start Up
Therapist for Eating Disorder Adolescent Residential Treatment
RN Manager for Eating Disorder Residential Treatment Center