Job Opening: 2 Program Directors for Adolescent Residential Center
Location: Encinitas, CA 92024
A licensed, capable leader is needed as Program Director for a Residential Treatment Facility for teenagers.
Start Date: Fall/Winter
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 AM-5 PM
Must be able to be on-call on the weekends just to answer questions (not go into the facility).
1. LMFT, LCSW, or LPCC.
2. Able to supervise interns (licensed for a minimum of 2 years).
3. Some managerial experience desired, but not required.
4. Strong clinician.
5. Extremely organized.
6. Strong leader, great managerial skills, approachable, excellent communication skills.
7. Flexible, calm personality.
8. Experience with treatment centers.
9. Experience with adolescents.
10. Must be at least 21 years or older.
11. Must be vaccinated.
Compensation: $90K-$100K plus benefits and room for growth.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!