Job Opening: 2nd Grade Teacher for Private School
Location: Hollywood, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 7:30am-3:30pm
Start Date: August 2023
1. Develops, plans, and implements curriculum, lesson plans, and educational programs for third grade students.
2. Advises, tests, and teaches students audiences in a variety of academic subjects. Presents and reinforces learning concepts within a specified subject or subject area.
3. Attends training, events and meetings when needed.
4. Communicates with colleagues, administration, and parents, becomes part of the school community.
1. Bachelor’s Degree, required
2. 2+ recent years experience as a lead teacher for lower elementary (grades 1-5)
3. Covid Vaccinated
4. Experience with project based teaching, preferred
5. STEAM enthusiast, preferred. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
6. Must be Comfortable in a reform Jewish environment, this position is open to ALL.
Compensation: $70,000-$75,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!