Job Opening: Academic Teacher
Location: Tarzana, CA
Schedule: Full-Time, 40 hours
1. Collaborate with clients and families to develop an individualized academic program including learning goals for each student during their time in RTC
2. Travels between 3 different programs in Tarzana and Agoura providing academic support to up to 18 clients each week
3. Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure that client’s academic needs are met alongside their mental health needs.
4. Demonstrates an understanding of reading transcripts and academic credits, alternative school options including GED, virtual school options, community colleges, vocational schools
5. Creates curriculum and facilitates weekly study skills groups
1. Valid California teaching credential in Single Subject Credential or Education Specialist Credential
2. Experience working with IEPs
3. Experience working with middle and high school students
4. Must be able to pass a LiveScan background check and clear federal and state criminal background checks, and child abuse indexes
5. Must be willing to interact with COVID-positive clients, as needed
Compensation: $36 – $44 an hour
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Budget Coordinator for Busy Construction Company for Luxury Homes
Opening Outreach Specialist
STEM Curriculum Coordinator for Orthodox Jewish School
Personal Assistant to the Rabbi
Sales Representatives for Alternative Financing for Small Business