Job Opening: Account Executive for Employee Retention Tax Credits
Schedule: 8 AM-5 PM PT/CT/ET time zones.
1. Communicate directly with clients who have been pre-screened by Business Development representatives.
2. Present tax credit opportunities, clarify benefits of utilizing the company’s services.
3. Answer all questions and remain as source of contact for the business.
4. Close the deal and offer other services if appropriate.
1. Experience as an Account Executive, speaking directly with clients, specifically in the tax credit space.
2. History of success.
3. Ambitious, confident and self-motivated – you will be working independently with little supervision.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Good listening and persuasive skills.
6. Attention to detail and accuracy.
Compensation: Base $100,000, OTE $300,000-$500,000 plus benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!