Our mission is to deliver the ultimate tech solution for staffing and labor cost management for hospitals. Our product is a cost savings scheduling product for all shift work with unique features including AI to predict staffing needs in advance, self calculating to ensure staffing ratios are correct at the best price possible and schedules are maximized.
This job primarily entails one to communicate directly with clients, present the product to hospitals and similar facilities, be a close source of contact, and close deals. Strong communication skills and an acute attention to details are necessary, as well as an ability to work independently.
Job Opening: Account Executive for Saas
Location: Remote, within the US
- Communicate directly with clients.
- Present the cost saving scheduling product, clarify benefits of utilizing the company’s services.
- Answer all questions and remain as a source of contact for the business.
- Close the deal and offer other services if appropriate.Requirements.
1. Experience selling a Saas product to hospitals.
2. Experience as an Account Executive, speaking directly with clients.
3. Ambitious, confident, and self-motivated–you will be working independently with little supervision.
4. Good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Good listening and persuasive skills.
6. Attention to detail and accuracy.
Compensation: $80,000-$90,000 base plus 1-3% commission and excellent benefits including Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off – Flexible PTO, 401(k) + matching, Flexible spending account, Health savings account