Job Opening: Administrative Assistant
Location: Valencia, CA
Schedule: Monday-Friday Full Time
Description: Jaco Aerospace is a woman-owned small business (WOSB). We are a fast-growing, tech-driven & privately held Aerospace company. We do business worldwide with customers across the entire Aerospace Industry. Our customers include major airlines, Space, Defense, OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers), and all branches of the Department of Defense.
We are looking to hire an experienced, smart, reliable, and hardworking person for our open Administrative Assistant – Office Manager position.
1. Entering high priority RFQ’s (Request for Quotes) into our proprietary software.
2. Monitor the Sales Department email inbox and flag important emails, route customer emails to appropriate individual/departments, respond to customer inquiries.
3. Screen and delegate incoming calls.
4. Issue meetings invites.
5. Issue reminders of daily schedules and important meetings.
6. Assist with learning and utilizing government platforms. Such WAWF, PIEE, Exostar, GSA Advantage etc.
7. Perform potentially confidential and complex administrative duties involving Excel and Word.
8. Exhibit a strong attention to detail, ability to adapt to daily schedules and routines, and a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality.
9. Assist with problem solving.
10. Utilizing your organizational skills, tracking new ideas and initiatives as they arise and assist with implementation.
11. Interface with IT on tech issues that may impact the organization as they arise.
12. Work closely with human resources to perform sensitive and complex tasks.
13. Help HR onboard new employees.
14. Work with property management company, as well as handymen to assist with building maintenance requirements.
1. Aerospace, Space or Aviation industry experience and knowledge preferred.
2. Attention to detail.
3. Ability to multi-task.
4. Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
5. Ability to write at an entry level college level.
6. Willingness to ask for support or guidance when unsure of the appropriate action.
7. Possess advanced computer skills and demonstrate experience with software such as Salesforce, Excel, Adobe PDF Form Filler, and other platforms.
8. Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
9. Ability to quickly adapt to priorities as required in a high-growth environment.
10. Willing to work hard and put in extra effort to get the job done.
11. Comfortable talking on the phone.
12. Salesforce Experience preferred.
13. Accounting Related Experience preferred.
Compensation: $50,000-$60,000 plus benefits.