Job Opening: Administrative Assistants for Private Elementary and Middle School
Openings: 2, one for Middle School and one for Elementary School
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 7:30 AM-4:30 PM, Fridays 7:30 AM-2 PM
Ability to be flexible for school functions when needed.
Start Date: Immediate, or by August 16th.
1. Oversee the student information systems, Parent Locker and Schoology (we can train).
2. Update student and teacher schedules.
3. Draft emails and letters to student body, parents, staff and other stakeholders.
4. Oversee school calendar and order appropriate supplies for holidays, parties, school functions.
5. Interface with vendors.
6. Be a point person for parents, teachers and students regarding scheduling, school events and directing issues to appropriate personnel.
7. Call substitute list when necessary and arrange coverage.
8. Be flexible to assist a teacher or other staff if necessary, it takes a village!
1. Technology skills, recent database usage or basic coding skills is highly desired.
2. Excellent writing skills, you will be drafting letters often.
3. Bachelor’s degree.
4. Experience working at a private school or similar environment is highly desired.
5. Strong communication skills, patient, warm, articulate.
Compensation: $50,000-$68,000 depending on experience, plus excellent benefits and MANY paid days off.