Job Opening: Administrator for Assisted Living (82-94 beds)
Location: Sacramento, CA
Description: We are looking for an experienced RCFE Administrator to oversee all operations of our Senior Living Community. The right person will have strong leadership skills, and have the natural ability to build strong relationships with potential residents and their families.
1. Oversee community staff and day-to-day operations
2. Ensure adequate staffing, including hiring employees
3. Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission.
1. Valid RCFE license
2. 3+ years experience as an Administrator.
3. Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, psychology, gerontology, business or related field preferred
4. Ability to operate the facility in accordance with established company policy, program and budget
5. Work history demonstrating strong ability to hire, direct and manage associates
6. Strong leadership skills
7. Experience with ALW, preferred.
Compensation: $90,000-$115,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Manufacturing Buyer (Purchasing Agent/Buyer)
Volunteer Coordinator for Jewish Children and Teens with Special Needs Non-Profit
2 Primary Therapists for High End Adolescent Treatment Center
Wellness Director for Assisted Living
Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator for Medical Tech Start Up
Therapist for Eating Disorder Adolescent Residential Treatment