Job Opening: Administrator for Elementary and Middle School
Openings: 2, this position can be divided into 2
Location: Beverly HIlls, CA
Description: One or two professional administrators are needed to join a long standing, well run, modern orthodox elementary and middle school. The position includes two parts: managing the day to day operations of the middle school and overseeing student wellness throughout the elementary and middle school, as well as adding to the Jewish student culture.
1. Manage middle school, liaise with teachers and administrative team.
2. Handle day to day schedule changes, working with high schools, communicating with parents.
3. Operation and leadership position (not academics/curriculum).
4. Oversee student wellness for entire school.
5. Implementing discipline protocols and policies based on positivity for a proper learning environment.
1. Experience working at a Jewish elementary or middle school.
2. Experience in administration or leadership at a similar school.
3. 5+ years experience as a classroom teacher.
Compensation: $150,000 plus benefits.
- Address Beverly HIlls, CA