Job Opening: Administrator for Home Health Agency
Location: Riverside, CA 92507
Schedule: Full Time
1. Managing the day-to-day operations and making sure the business runs smoothly.
2. Being the point of contact for any and all issues that may arise, resolving said issues including hiring, staffing and complaints.
3. Marketing the company.
4. Interfacing with vendors and employees
5. Overseeing a small team of 3 direct reports plus clinical staff (total of 20-30 staff).
1. At least 3 years of experience working in a home health office/agency. .
2. Extremely organized with excellent communication skills.
3. Supervisor/managerial experience required.
4. Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired
5. Strong writing and typing skills.
6. No license necessary, RNs and LVNs encouraged to apply.
7. Experience with marketing in the healthcare field.
Compensation: $90,000-$110,000 plus benefits depending on experience
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!