Job Opening: Administrator, RCFE
Schedule: Full time, day time
Location: Jamestown, CA
- Achieve and maintain full occupancy of the facility.
- Manage income and expenses in accordance with the operating budget.Participate in and approve all resident assessments and admissions
- Supervise all staff.
- Recruit, employ, train and evaluate qualified staff to perform their duties in accordance to the regulations and policies of the facility. Counsel, discipline and terminate
- Perform caregiving duties when needed and Other duties as assigned by the License
- Market and promote the facility to prospective residents and their families by conducting tours, special promotions, referral contacts and follow-up in order to maintain a full facility.
- Ensure that the facility has at least one staff member trained in CPR and first aid and on duty and on the premises at all times
- Training in Resident Rights as described in the LIC 613C-2 updated for 2016 laws, including but not limited to no retaliation in response to resident complaints.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of Title 22 and Health and Safety Codes.
- Comply with all Federal, State and Licensing Regulations (Title 22 and Health and Safety Codes).
- Have the knowledge to provide supervision and care necessary for the residents to receive quality care.
- Maintain all employee and resident records according to regulations.
- Report to Licensing agencies and responsible parties any deaths, accidents, or incidents of a serious nature as stated in Title 22 and the Health and Safety Codes.
- Investigate and report theft and loss in the facility.
- Report known or suspected elder abuse as required and described in SOC 341A.
- Reports and is responsible to the Licensee.
- Provides or arranges resident transportation per policy.
- Provides all resident & employee documentation required by DSS/CCL, including but not limited to admission assessment and records of resident care.
- Maintain a current RCFE certificate at all times by completion of DSS required Administrator Recertification training and other training required for compliance with other state laws, rules, regulations and competency.
- Ensure that the facility has at least one staff member trained in CPR and first aid and on duty and on the premises at all times.
- Be on the premises a sufficient number of hours to ensure resident safety and compliance with DSS operating requirements.
Compensation: $70,000+ plus benefits