Job Opening: Admissions Coordinator for Chain of Adolescent Mental Health Facilities
Location: Remote, but must live permanently in California
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5 PM
1. Take admissions calls that come in to adolescent substance abuse and mental health phone line treatment centers.
2. Answer warmly and professionally, ask questions to see if patient is an appropriate fit for the programs.
3. Qualify the patient and collect their insurance information.
4. Transfer calls to the Director of Admissions.
1. Minimum 1 year admissions experience specifically for substance abuse or mental health services.
2. Computer skills, especially Salesforce.
3. Able to commit to the schedule described above.
Compensation: $23-$26 per hour plus benefits depending on experience.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!