Job Opening: Admissions Coordinator for Mental Health/Substance Abuse facilities.
Location: Fully Remote
Schedule: 6 Days a week. 2PM-10PM (PST).
1. Take admissions calls that come in to adult substance abuse and mental health phone line for large chain of adult treatment centers.
2. Answer warmly and professionally, ask questions to see if patient is an appropriate fit for the programs.
3. Qualify the patient and collect their insurance information.
4. Transfer calls to the Director of Admissions.
1. Minimum 1 year admissions experience specifically for substance abuse or mental health services (other experience will not be considered).
2. Computer skills, especially Salesforce.
3. Able to commit to the schedule described above
Compensation: $55K plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!