Job Opening: Admissions Manager
Schedule: Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PST Working Hours
Location: Remote, CA
Description: The Admission Manager is responsible, for leading the operational management, quality assurance, training development, and reporting and analysis of the Admissions team and overseeing its performance. Admissions Manager should be well versed in the admission process, have the ability to manage all aspects of an admission, coordinate with appropriate team members, and ensure complete documentation in all required databases throughout the admission process. They must have prior experience in mental health or substance abuse admissions, and be able to train and assist Admissions Coordinators as needed. The Admissions Manager is expected to identify specific areas for training, conduct such trainings and complete regular call reviews of the Admissions team.
- Team Leadership:
- Supervise, train, and mentor a team of Intake and Admissions Coordinators
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment.-
- Conduct regular performance evaluations and provide constructive feedback.
- Operational Management:
- Oversee day-to-day activity on Call Tracking Metrics
- Monitor call center metrics and performance indicators to achieve service level objectives.
- Quality Assurance:
- Implement and maintain quality assurance programs to ensure high standards of customer service.
- Conduct regular call monitoring and provide coaching for continuous improvement.
- Conduct regular auditing of Salesforce documentation
- Case Management:
- Assist Admissions Coordinators in admissions process, when applicable
- Ensure Admissions Coordinators are progressing their cases effectively and efficiently
- Handle escalated client concerns and provide resolution in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Collaborate with other departments to address client needs and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Training and Development:
- Assist in training new Intake and Admissions Coordinators
- Identify topics for training that are needed at any point
- Coordinate and conduct ongoing training for Admissions staff on handling incoming admissions calls, documentation, and new policies and procedures
- Technology and Systems Management:
- Oversee the use of Salesforce and Call Tracking Metrics and systems to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with IT to address any technical issues and ensure system reliability.
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Generate regular reports on call center performance, trends, and key metrics.
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement and implement strategic solutions.
- Compliance and Privacy:
- Ensure that call center operations comply with relevant healthcare regulations, including HIPAA.
- Uphold and enforce privacy and confidentiality standards.
- Ability to explain types of treatment modalities and terms used in a treatment setting for substance abuse and mental health treatment, (DBT, CBT, 12-Steps, Smart Recovery, group process etc.).
- Two years of experience in the admissions setting. Management of Admissions Team in behavioral healthcare experience preferred.
- Familiarity with DSM-IV-TR and mental health diagnoses
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience preferred but not required with adequate industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of behavioral health services, treatment approaches, and industry best practices.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication and conflict resolution abilities.
- Experience with Call Tracking Metrics and Salesforce preferred
- Understanding of healthcare compliance, including HIPAA regulations.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Commitment to maintaining a high standard of client care and satisfaction.
Compensation: $85,000 – $95,000 plus benefits