Job Opening: Area Manager for Data Tracking Company with Government
Location: Maspeth, New York (Queens)
Description: Data tracking company with government contracts seeks an intelligent, driven, energetic, experienced, responsible Area Manager who is looking for a great opportunity in an established and fast paced company. Managers from high volume, fast paced businesses in hospitality, retail, and distribution are encouraged to apply. You will receive thorough training with equipment, techniques, procedures necessary to understand the work performed. Technological capabilities and installation practices are necessary to succeed at this position. It may be necessary to contribute to field installations from time to time.
1. Plan, coordinate and implement projects on time and on budget.
2. Lead a team including a Client Manager, Operations/Scheduling manager, Inventory manager, vehicle manager and field technicians.
3. Set project timeline and stay on top of all project goals.
4. Update relevant stakeholders or team members on project progress.
5. Coach and support project team members.
6. Operations and project oversight.
7. Guidance and planning with direct reports.
8. Employee management, including payroll, staffing and conflict resolution.
9. Communicating with clients.
10. Business development for private contracts, including outreach and attending vendor events.
1. Currently working in a fast paced environment.
2. Strong Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills. These are used regularly. Excel skills needed include: Tables, template creation, basic formulas. In Outlook: Calendar, Tasks, Email Rules.
3. Strong leadership skills with proven managerial experience for at least 4 years.
4. Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
5. Driver’s license and working vehicle.
6. Bachelor’s degree desired.
7. Professional demeanor, able to work with high end clients.
Compensation: $73,000-$85,000 plus health benefits, PTO, and great work culture.