Job Opening: Art Coordinator
Schedule: 6-15 hours per week
Location: Hybrid, once a week in office, remote rest of the time
1. Interface with government officials via email and phone to discuss and confirm postage stamp graphics and designs.
2. Utilize Mac to set up graphics according to the correct dimensions.
3. Design stamps with correct graphics (submitted by outside graphic designers)
4. Emails and Data entry relevant to the stamp business
5. Research graphic designers for design submissions
6. Hire designers from fiverr to create basic images and graphics
7. Manage other ads for print work.
1. Familiar with Macbook
2. Excellent Adobe skills
3. Strong graphic design skills
4. Organized, punctual, strong communication skills
5. Experience working with international companies
6. Excellent English required
7. Bilingual Mandarin desired
Compensation: $20-25 an hour
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!