Job Opening: Assessment Registered Nurse/Supervising Nurse RN or BSN
Location: Overseeing South Bay, Long Beach and North Orange County facilities
Schedule: Full-Time, based on visit deadlines and 50% weekday 50% weekend, there’s flexibility to create your own schedule based on deadlines.
1. Visit and handle case load would be about 20 to 30 patients over 4 weeks. Expect to see 1-2 patients per day, maximum 3 in one day in their homes.
2. Educate and manage a group of LVNs.
3. Assess the LVN’s skills, abilities and documentation, and ensure the LVN is supported, matched appropriate, and properly trained.
4. Mentor and educate new nurses, document reports and statuses
1. Licensed Registered Nurse or BSN
2. Caregiving experience desired.
3. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
4. Strong computer skills.
5. Familiarity with Oasis EMR desired, but any EMR experience is acceptable.
6. If a licensed RN, but must have supervisory experience.
Compensation: $100,000-$140,000 plus benefits and gas reimbursement.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!