Job Opening: Assistant Commercial Property Manager
Location: Studio City, CA
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours
1. Responsible for implementation of all commercial property management processes, with an emphasis on tenant relations and customer service (tenant, client, team, and vendor)
2. Coordinates and manages of tenant and capital improvement projects.
3. Must process Property and tenant accounts payable and receivable policy and procedure, rent collections and eviction coordination
4. Process CAM reconciliations.
5. Setting up Property, unit, and tenant database and maintenance
6. Playing a proactive role in experimentation and improvement, as guided by the Director of Operations.
7. Ensures coordination and quality assurance of all maintenance and repairs, coordination and/or performance of routine, periodic, and government property and unit inspections.
1. 1+ years of property management, preferred.
2. AppFolio experience and knowledge, huge plus
3. Must be eager to learn more about the property management industry
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN