Job Opening: Assistant Manager (254 units) for a Lease Up Property
Location: Indio, CA
Description: Assist the Community Manager with administrative tasks such as preparing the budget, collecting rent, and sending tenant notices. Oversee facility upkeep, inspecting and maintaining units, public areas, and grounds.
Schedule: Thursday-Monday, 9:00AM-6:00PM.
1. Assist with day to day operations and tenant relations.
2. Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to appropriate contacts.
3. Provide tenants and vendors with assistance.
4. Provide tenants assistance in processing payments. Record interactions on Yardi.
5. Assist with the coordination of rent/lease, transfers, change of roommates etc.
6. Negotiate leasing terms and conditions.
7. Process move in/outs.
1. 1+ years experience working for a property with 200+ units.
2. High school diploma.
3. Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
4. Ability to frequently climb, kneel, stoop, crouch and/or crawl.
5. Ability to work around chemical cleaning solutions.
6. Working vehicle and driver’s license.
7. Experience with using Yardi Voyager
8. Must have leasing skills.
Compensation: $25-$28 per hour plus benefits and bonuses.