Job Opening: Assistant Operations Manager
Location: Los Angeles
Description: National traffic data collection firm is seeking an experienced, responsible, extremely organized, and driven professional in Los Angeles, CA. We are a growing and fast paced company looking for career-focused professionals to become part of our motivated team.
1. Field Manager supervision
2. Hiring, training, and managing staff
3. Administrative duties such as payroll, auditing, scheduling, inventory, and project management
4. Maintain communication between field staff and office staff.
5. Work closely with the Area Managers to actively determine goals and priories throughout each season
1. Superb communication skills, experience speaking with clients and team members over the phone and in person.
2. 3+ years of experience supervising and managing a team of five or more
3. Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
4. Advanced organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
5. Ability to work independently both in the office and in the field
6. Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Work
7. 2+ years of experience in customer service
8. 2+ years of project management experience
9. Bachelor’s Degree
10. Ability to travel and perform field work, including deploying field equipment and lifting up to 50 lbs when necessary.
Compensation: $55-65 an hour plus benefits