Job Opening: Assistant Principal, Dean of Student Operations
Location: Van Nuys, CA
Schedule: Full time, according to the School calendar, 210 work days per year
Summary: The Assistant Principal, Dean of Student Operations works with the Administrative Team in carrying out the school’s behavior programs. This position will understand and respond to the challenges presented by diverse student population.
1. Teacher oversight (6th-8th).
2. Conduct classroom observations.
3. Conduct teacher evaluations.
4. Provide feedback regarding observations.
5. Support teachers and coordinate substitutes for them.
6. Manage behavioral support plans.
7. Lead suspension and expulsion process.
8. Individual meetings with parents.
9. Prop 39 liaison.
1. Teaching credential or administrative credential required.
2. 3+ years experience outside the classroom in a leadership or managerial role.
3. K-8th teaching experience.
4. Familiarity/Knowledge of PBIS – Positive Behavior Intervention Systems, desired.
Compensation: $78,000-$85,000 plus benefits, 100% medical, dental, vision plus retirement with 4% match
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!