Job Opening: Assistant Property Manager
Location: Studio City, CA
Schedule: 40 hours, Full-Time
Description: Assistant Property Manager needed for established residential property management company to oversee 250 units in 25 buildings under the direction of the Property Manager. This position requires 1+ years experience and has a lot of room for growth.
1. Coordinating and assuring quality of all maintenance and repairs, coordination and/or performance of routine, periodic, and government property and unit inspections,
2. Leasing and marketing for new tenants such as screening, lease administration, lease extensions, amendments, and rent increases, and coordinating tenant move-ins
3. Assisting Property Manager with tenant AP/AR policies and procedures, following up with rent collections, delinquencies, and eviction coordination.
4. Assisting Property Manager in coordination and management of tenant and capital improvement projects
1. Wonderful attitude and a teamplayer, follows direction well
2. Current Driver’s License, car and auto insurance
3.Someone eager to learn more and applies it
4. Detail oriented and able to multitask
5. Responsible, Reliable and prompt.
6. 1+ years residential property management experience.
7. Speaks Spanish