Job Opening: Assistant to the Director of Education
Location: Van Nuys, CA
1. Assist Director of Education in administrative tasks.
2. Respond to emails, draft letters, answer phone calls.
3. Sit in or listen in on meetings, take notes and create summaries and action plans.
4. Assist in writing of protocols and help create and implement systems.
5. Research data and summarize findings.
6. Other similar duties.
1. 2+ years as an administrative assistant or executive assistant.
2. A positive, dynamic personality is most important.
3. Experience working in education or non-profit setting highly preferred. Other experience will be considered.
4. Excellent writing and communication skills.
5. Strong computer skills including Word, Adobe and Excel.
6. Strong internet research skills.
7. Responsible, strong problem solving skills, organized and creative.
Compensation: $55,000-$58,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!