Job Opening: Assistant to the Director of Operations
Location: Los Angeles, 90035
Schedule: Monday-Thursdays 9 AM-5 PM or 8:30 AM-4:30 PM, Fridays end at 1 PM
1. Maintain the calendar for the Director of Operations.
2. Screen phone calls and create emails.
3. Sit it on meetings, write minutes, create to-do lists, execute tasks.
4. Oversee special projects, including creating timelines, researching prices, and coordinating small events for staff and other stake holders.
1. Strong writing and speaking skills.
2. Basic computer skills.
3. Experience using Google Sheets and Microsoft Word.
4. 1+ years experience in an office environment.
Compensation: $22-$25 per hour plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN