Job Opening: Assistant to the Executive Director
Location: Los Angeles, 90010
Description: The Assistant will assist the Executive Director with coordinating vendors, staffing and general office duties.
1. Heavy follow up via phone and email.
2. Creating spread sheets.
3. Finding vendors for properties.
4. Overseeing advertising for new employees.
5. Cross checking invoices and proposals from vendors with completed work.
6. Advertising and interviewing potential employees for property management.
7. Processing and on boarding employees for property management positions.
8. Other duties as needed.
1. Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word.
2. Property management experience desired.
3. Office administration experience required.
4. Experience with hiring employees.
Compensation: $20-$25 an hour and excellent benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!