Job Opening: Assistant to the Principal for a Dallas High School
Location: Dallas, Texas
Start Date: July 2023
1. Assist the principal, by overseeing the principal’s calendar, creating a daily agenda that is linked to to-do lists that are urgent and related to long term and short term bench mark goals.
2. Oversee to-do lists on a daily basis and break goals down into smaller, doable parts.
3. Sit in on admin meetings, take notes, summarize memos.
4. Track memos and follow up with each piece of the assignment. Communicate with all related parties.
5. Help organize electronic and physical files.
6. Oversee daily emails, organize emails into categories, respond to many and save important emails for the principal.
7. Utilize Google Drive on a regular basis.
8. Create emails, send out communications in his name, edit emails, create “thank you” and similar emails.
9. Other similar project management and admin duties.
1. 3+ years experience working in a school or medical establishment or similar business.
2. Extensive knowledge in Google etc.
3. Excellent writing skills.
4. High energy, personable, good vibes, presents well to the principal and parents.
5. Bachelor’s degree.
Compensation: $25-$28 per hour, health insurance, substantial PTO, match for retirement savings etc.