Job Opening: Assistant Warehouse Operations Manager, second shift
Location: Ontario, CA 91764
Schedule: Monday-Thursday 11 AM-7 PM, Fridays 9 AM-4 PM
1. Oversee staff of 20 shift 2 staff in a 130,000 square foot warehouse.
2. Oversee all operations for shift 2 staff, including receiving, shipping, palletizing etc.
3. Establish and tighten up systems to ensure operations are running smoothly.
4. Troubleshoot and find solutions as issues arise.
1. Managerial experience, has overseen a team.
2. Leadership qualities, confident, fair, straight forward, detail oriented, organized.
3. Strong computer and technology skills.
4. Looking to grow and continuously improve.
5. Excellent communication skills via email, phone and in person.
6. Strategic mindset and critical thinking, solution oriented.
7. BA degree required.
Compensation: $80,000-$100,000 plus full benefits including health, PTO and retirement match
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN