Job Opening: Associate Business Development/ Outreach Specialist for Chain of Adolescent Treatment Centers
Location: Southern California or Northern California
Amount of Hires: 7
Schedule: Full time, day time, flexible
1. Maintain and create relationships with hospitals and similar facilities as referral sources.
2. Connect with social workers through research, phone calls, emails and most importantly, in person.
3. Take guidance from Director of Business Development and Director of Marketing.
4. Meet families in person and offer tours when appropriate.
1. 1+ years experience in outreach or marketing in the healthcare or education industry.
2. Excellent communication skills and a self starter.
3. Willingness to drive to various locations to market treatment centers in person.
4. Understanding and experience with treatment centers and its clientele.
5. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
6. Vaccinated for COVID and able to pass a background check and Lifescan.
7. Eager to learn and grow, passionate about adolescent treatment.
Compensation: $60,000-$80,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!