Job Opening: Associate Data Analyst
Location: REMOTE for now, eventually Alpharetta, Georgia
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8 AM-5 PM ET (flexible).
A firm that specializes in tax credits for research and development at Fortune 500 companies seeks a talented associate to join our team of over 100. You will be facing the client, crunching numbers, and explaining technical requirements of research and development as it relates to taxes. New Grads and those with up to 2 years of experience are encouraged to apply.
1. Analyze data and extrapolate relevant data.
2. Communicate with clients (remotely for now) to discuss stimulus and tax credit solutions.
3. Review large data sets.
4. Utilize Excel to compute complex formulas.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Accounting, Economics or Math from a top tier school.
2. Comfortable with numbers, percentages, details.
3. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
4. Strong writing skills.
5. Emotionally intelligent, you will be meeting with clients.
6. Calm demeanor, warm, outgoing personality who also knows how to listen.
7. Confident, but not aggressive.
8. Presentable, poised, eager to learn.
Compensation: $20 – $25 per hour plus benefits, training, room for growth and opportunity for advancement.