Job Opening: Associate Primary Therapist for Residential Treatment Centers
Location: East Bay, CA – Danville, Lafayette, Walnut Creek
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00AM-5:00PM
Description: The Associate Primary Therapist will travel between 3 adolescent residential treatment centers in the East Bay.
1. Provide individual therapy for teenagers with dual diagnosis in an out patient setting.
2. Run various types of therapeutic groups.
3. Attend team supervision meetings.
4. Take clinical notes in EMR (Kipu).
1. AMFT or ASW; new grads welcome.
2. Residential Treatment Center experience preferred (or IOP/PHP experience).
3. Experience working with teenagers.
4. Ability to work full time.
Compensation: $34 per hour plus benefits.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN