Job Opening: Associate Therapist (AMFT, APCC)
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
Location: Palm Desert, CA
Description: High-end IOP for adults struggling with substance abuse seeks dedicated Associate Therapist to join our team!
1. Oversee a caseload of 4-5 clients.
2. Supervise therapeutic activities.
3. Keep records in electronic medical system (KIPU)
4. Conduct bio-psycho-socials
5. Conduct group therapy sessions
6. Handle assessments and other administrative tasks.
1. Able to run, walk, lift 20 lbs.
2. Experience working with mental health and substance abuse.
3. Able to pass a strict background check- no felonies or misdemeanors whatsoever.
4. MFT/PCC Associates with a number from the BBS preferred, MFT/PCC trainees will also be considered.
5. Experience working with adults in substance abuse, preferred.
Compensation: $26-$28 per hour plus $500 signing bonus and benefits and supervision.
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN