Job Opening: Associate Therapist for Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment Center
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 10:00AM-4:00PM
Location: Encino, CA
Description: High-end IOP for adults struggling with mental health and/or substance abuse seeks dedicated Associate Therapist to join our team!
1. Oversee a caseload of clients.
2. Supervise therapeutic activities.
3. Keep records in electronic medical system (KIPU)
4. Conduct bio-psycho-socials assessments.
5. Conduct individual, family, and group therapy counseling sessions
6. Handle assessments and other administrative tasks.
1. AMFT, ACSW, or APCC.
2. Must have a valid associate number from the BBS.
3. Experience working with addiction, in an addiction treatment center or with military veterans preferred but not required.
4. Able to work in a fast paced setting, under pressure, and maintain open, and proper communication.
5. Good physical and mental health.
6. Experience in providing direct services to individuals, families and groups.
7. Good Computer skills. Ability to navigate an Electronic Health Records System. KIPU experience a plus.
8. Must be able to pass a background check/TB Test/Drug Screening.
9. Current First Aid and CPR certification.
10. Must be vaccinated for Covid or have a liable exemption.
Compensation: $28-$31 per hour plus benefits and supervision.