Job Opening: Bilingual Leasing Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, 90036
1. Oversee maintenance staff, schedule maintenance for various properties.
2. Oversee leasing, schedule appointments for potential leasees.
3. Answer phone calls and emails inquiring about leases.
4. Put up ads for vacancies.
5. Communicate with tenants, vendors, maintenance staff.
6. Overseeing the relocating of tenants and overseeing work orders from the maintenance staff.
1. Strong computer, typing and phone skills.
2. Bilingual Spanish.
3. Experience working with leasing and maintenance coordinator.
4. Organized, driven, strong multi-tasking skills, and a leadership personality.
5. Recent experience working in the property management industry in a corporate company.
6. Minimum 3 years experience with leasing.
7. Strong people skills.
8. Able to work full time starting immediately, along with checking emails in the evening in case of emergency.
9. Must have experience in managing at least 200-300 units.
Compensation: $22-$24 per hour, paid time off, a lot of room for growth
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!