Job Opening: Bookkeeper and Administrative Manager
Schedule: 7:30 AM-4 PM preferred (start time between 7:30 AM and 9 AM is acceptable)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1. Maintain accurate accounts payable/receivable, check and wire payments, cash receipts,
general ledger, fixed assets activity and prepaid expense account reconciliations, debt
2. Assist with Payroll functions to include timecard data entry, edits, time-off request,
paycheck distribution, and benefits (health/dental, 401K, etc.)
3. Proper and timely communication with the company’s President & CFO
4. Process payroll through Heartland
5. Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
6. Liaise with Human Resources representatives for employee questions and ensure they are enrolled on time.
7. Oversee on boarding process for new employees.
1. 2+ years Human Resource/HR Experience, preferred
2. 2+ years of Quickbooks Desktop
3. Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
4. Familiarity with Service Titan
Compensation: $27-$33 per hour, plus excellent benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN