Job Opening: Bookkeeper for a Healthcare Management Company
Location: North Hills, CA
After training period, can work from home 1-2 days per week
GFW is a healthcare management company with several clients, some owned by GFW directly and some managed by GFW.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday
1. Enter financial procedures in place so that data is captured in QuickBooks (QB ) on a timely basis.
2. Handle all reconciliation on all bank accounts. There are currently 5 active bank accounts.
3. Collaborate with the billing department for data collection.
4. Current project includes organizing all data collection of 10+ Quickbook accounts into one account.
5. Interface with clients and owners regarding financial data.
6. Full charge bookkeeping.
1. 2+ years full charge bookkeeping experience.
2. Able to work independently and without daily supervision.
3. Excellent Quickbooks skills. Intermediate or Expert level skills required.
Compensation: $32-$40 plus 2 weeks PTO plus holidays off
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!