Job Opening: Business Development Associate
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90035, flexible, hybrid
New, grassroots, rapidly expanding Los Angeles area nonprofit organization, dedicated to serving the food insecure in the community is looking to bring on a development associate. Working with the Executive Director, and an enthusiastic team that includes board members, community and civic leaders, volunteers, the Development Associate will play a vital role in building a fundraising program, cultivating existing and seeking new donors, structuring community and corporate outreach programs and developing communications.
1. Manage donor database and donor research
2. Develop strategies for existing and new donors and corporate partners.
3. Manage fundraising campaigns
4. Create marketing strategies to support OBKLA’s mission and fundraising
5. Produce content for volunteer and donor and corporate communications
6. Develop public relations/media campaigns
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in public service and/or nonprofit organizations.
2. Two years nonprofit experience or equivalent
3. Proficiency with general office software including Microsoft Office and Excel
4. Proficiency with Salesforce preferred
5. Excellent oral, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
6. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
7. Ability to work multiple projects with deadlines