Job Opening: Business Development Representative for Employee Retention Tax Credits
Schedule: 8 AM-5 PM PT/CT/ET time zones.
1. Utilizing sourced leads, develop new prospect leads and follow up on prospective leads to arrange meetings with the Account Executive.
2. Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities
3. Persuade potential customers to engage in appointments.
4. Enter information accurately into CRM software (Salesforce)
5. Explain service and pricing model and answer questions from prospective customers
1. Experience in Business Development for Tax Credits or tax or financial services, or investment banking, or private equity.
2. History of success.
3. Computer, typing and phone skills.
4. Ambitious, confident and self-motivated – you will be working independently with little supervision.
5. Good verbal and written communication skills.
6. Good listening and persuasive skills.
7. Attention to detail and accuracy.
Duties: Base $60,000-$70,000, OTE $100,000 plus benefits
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!