Job Opening: Business Development Representative (Inside Sales) TRAINING PROVIDED
Schedule: 8 AM-5 PM PT/CT/ET time zones.
1. Develop new prospect leads and follow up on prospective leads
2. Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities
3. Persuade potential customers to engage in appointments that will lead to the purchase of service
4. Enter information accurately into CRM software (Salesforce)
5. Explain service and pricing model and answer questions from prospective customers
1. High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
2. Experience in a people facing role required (e.g. hospitality, banking, retail)
3. Computer, typing and phone skills.
4. Ambitious, confident and self-motivated – you will be working independently with little supervision
5. Good verbal and written communication skills
6. Good listening and persuasive skills
7. Attention to detail and accuracy
8. Most important: the desire to grow in a career.
Compensation: $50,000-$70,000 base salary and $70,000-$100,000 OTE
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!