Job Opening: Campaign Manager
FIDF is currently seeking a full-time Young Leadership Campaign Manager, who will report to the National Young Leadership Director and will be a member of the dynamic, professional, and fast-paced National Young Leadership team. The National Young Leadership Campaign is a newly established campaign focused on developing and implementing an organization-wide strategy to engage and fundraise within a key demographic group of young professionals, ages 21-40, with a focus on building a lay leadership talent pipeline.
Location: Los Angeles, CA, mostly remote, some in person
1. Cultivate and steward new and existing Young Leadership donors to retain and grow
2. Create and manage peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
3. Create and manage pipeline reports to support chapter growth
4. Coordinate logistics and execute all local events including local chapter committee meetings, parlor meetings, Shabbat dinners, large-scale parties, etc.
5. Represent FIDF at various events to engage prospects and identify partnership opportunities
6. Manage local YL communications and related tasks including, but not limited to; responding to requests for information from donors and executing chapter e-blasts/newsletters
7. Curate and maintain local social media campaigns in collaboration with the National media team
8. Effectively utilize the CRM platform in support of donor relationship management
9. On occasion, assist with the local chapter events and campaigns
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university desired.
2. Minimum 2 years of fundraising, events, and/or community building experience
3. Understanding of local Jewish community not required, but preferred
4. Excellent written, oral, and communication skills
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications required and experience using CRM tools, with Raisers Edge experience preferred
6. Ability to travel locally required. Occasional international travel to Israel as well as occasional working on Sundays and evenings required