Job Opening: Caregiver for Assisted Living Facility
Location: Jamestown, CA
Schedule: 2:30 PM-11:30 PM or 3:30 PM-7 AM Monday-Friday
1.Maintains residents’ records daily in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy and procedures
2.Assists residents with medication as defined in medication procedure
3. Follows proper procedures in emergency situations and responds promptly and positively to resident requests for assistance
4. Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan
1. Minimum 1+ year(s) professional or personal experience supporting individuals with disabilities, mental illnesses, or challenging behaviors
2. Must be over 21 years old
3. Must have a great personality and work ethic
Compensation: $16-$20 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!