Job Opening: Case Manager for Adult Mental Heatlh
Location: 3 needed (Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Encino)
1. Conducts intake interviews and assessments.
2. Handles case coordination by communicating with relevant parties, scheduling and gathering information.
3. Determines clients’ requirements by completing intake interviews; determining need for therapeutic medical, psycho-social, and psychiatric evaluations; reviewing therapist evaluations, treatment objectives, and plans.
4. Maintains clients’ records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress.
5. Communicates clients’ progress by conducting weekly interdisciplinary meetings and evaluations; disseminating results and obstacles to therapeutic team and family; identifying treatment influences.
6. Prepares clients’ discharge by reviewing and amplifying discharge plans; coordinating discharge and post-discharge requirements; orienting and training family members; providing resources and support with housing.
1. Experience working with mental health patients.
2. 1 year experience as a Case Manager or social worker.
4. Experience with discharge planning.
5. Strong writing, communication and computer skills.
Compensation: $22-$24 per hour plus benefits and room for growth.