Job Opening: CFO
Location: Los Angeles, CA or Encino, CA
(open to hybrid 1-2 days per week, but prefer in office)
1. Ability to effect change and identity inefficiencies.
2. Implement structure, supports and systems to ensure each staff member in the accounting department is meeting the needs of the company and is properly utilized based on their skills and abilities.
3. Improve operational style and function of company, streamline all accounting processes.
4. Plan for the immediate and future of the company, through scheduling department meetings, creating agendas to move forward with goals, and to oversee the various steps to work towards goals.
5. Manage all financial aspects of company including loans, mortgages, papers for tax returns, financial reports, and budget. Interface with outside tax preparers, accountants, and cost report companies, as well as any finance related outside vendors or services.
6. Oversee finance office team including 10 business office managers and 5 corporate level finance staff and several billers.
7. Regularly crosscheck and spot check the finance department to check for errors and provide feedback and training when needed.
8. Report to the director of operations and owner and communicate with them on a regular and timely basis.
1. Masters in Accounting, Finance or similar.
2. Minimum of 5 years accounting experience with 3 or more years in a leadership role.
3. Minimum of 3 years working in the healthcare industry.
4. Minimum of 3 years working in a company that owns real estate.
5. Strong grasp of financial reporting, budgets, and asset management.
6. Complete discretion.
7. Experience leading a finance department of 10+ employees.
8. Strong interpersonal skills, leadership and organization.
Compensation: $180,000-$250,000 plus benefits