Job Opening: Chef for Adult Residential Treatment Center
Description: 12 bed high-end residential facility for adults diagnosed with mental health and/or substance abuse issues is seeking a full time chef.
Schedule: Monday-Friday (flexible hours, lunch served at 1 PM and dinner between 5 PM and 6 PM)
1. Create weekly menus and shopping lists for upscale treatment center.
2. Stay within the given, reasonable budget.
3. Prepare and cook delicious, nutritious meals.
4. Shop for all ingredients, turn in receipts, maintain relevant documentation.
5. Prepare lunch and dinner for approximately 10-12 (residents and staff).
1. Experience cooking in a previous treatment center preferred but not required.
2. Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.
3. Ability to pass a background check, drug testing, TB test.
4. Food handlers certification.
5. Ability to start immediately.
Compensation: $24-$26 per hour plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Mental Health Clinician
Quality Associate for Wholesale Aerospace Company
Senior Tax Accountant
Third Grade Teacher
Middle School English Language Arts and Social Studies Teacher
Vascular Access Specialist, RN