Job Opening: Chief Clinical Officer, Licensed Therapist
Location: San Fernando Valley, California
1. Directly supervise behavioral health therapists and clinical staff to ensure the objectives of the behavioral health company are accomplished consistently.
2. Meet with all clinicians individually and in groups on a regular basis to provide training, modeling of best practices, and consistent feedback, to strive towards continuous improvement in clinical services.
3. Oversee the delivery of quality therapy services and compliance with agency policy.
4. Ensure that client service hour expectations are met for direct report supervises.
5. Ensure that all documentation paperwork is complete, accurate, and that deadlines are met.
6. Participate in supervisors meetings, staff meetings, agency wide meetings, utilization review meetings, in-service training, morale and team building events.
7. Comply with agency guidelines, policies and procedures.
8. Comply with applicable professional licensing requirements and ethical standards including maintaining required supervision CE hours.
1. Experience as a Chief Clinical Officer or similar for a company with 3+ locations.
2. Licensed therapist, valid in California.
3. Master’s degree required, doctorate desired.
4. 4+ years direct client care with primary mental health or dual diagnosis population.
5. Strong documentation skills.
6. Experience managing and training other clinicians.
7. Reliable vehicle and driver’s license.
Compensation: $130,000-$180,000 plus benefits