Job Opening: Chief Operating Officer for Nursing Home Company
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
1. Responsible for the full operational oversight of 6 facilities, 4 nursing homes (700 beds total) and 2 psychiatric facilities (400 beds), with approximately 700 staff members.
2. Regularly visit and walk through every facility (all are located within LA county) diagnose the quantity and quality of the existing staff at all levels, with input from managers determine which staff members are in the correct position and who should be utilized differently.
3. With input from managers, determine which consultants and vendors should remain and which should be replaced with employees.
4. Oversee facilities budgets, ensure costs are in line, and ensure profitability of all facilties.
5. Oversee marketing team, with the primary goal of increasing census up to or close to pre-covid levels.
1. 10+ years leadership experience, overseeing a minimum of 5 nursing home facilities, with at least 600 beds.
2. Marketing background.
3. Experience overseeing budgets.
Compensation: $400,000-$500,000 plus benefits and revenue sharing