Job Opening: Client Care Coordinator
Location: Santa Monica, CA
1. Oversee medical care for your case load, follow up, make suggestions and advocate for their care.
2. Scheduling, confirmations, follow up, proactive out reach outs and coming up with solutions for clients.
3. Handle small and large medical administration issues with clients.
1. Bachelor’s degree.
2. Experience with customer service.
3. Experience multi-tasking and handling detail oriented tasks.
4. Experience with heavy scheduling.
5. Experience as an Executive Assistant.
Extensive training will be provided.
Compensation: $50,000 base plus $12,000 bonus (annually), plus medical benefits 65%, matching 401K eligible after a year, 2 weeks PTO to start, moves to 3 weeks in the second year, 8-12 paid holidays. A lot of room for growth with higher salary and bonus structure after 6 months.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!