Job Opening: Client Concierge, serving Veteran Patients
Location: Encino, Studio City and Sherman Oaks, CA
Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Friday.
1. Check in with each veteran mental health patient on a regular basis to ensure their needs are met.
2. Take note of patient likes and dislikes, dietary and other needs and follow through with providers to meet these needs.
3. Occasionally run patient care errands including going to the pharmacy.
4. Order any special supplies needed to aid in a positive experience for the patient.
1. Experience working with veterans desired.
2. Strong problem solving skills.
3. Ability to be dedicated and reliable to company mission of providing top patient care.
4. Reliable vehicle and driver’s license.
5. Able to pass a strict background check.
6. Basic computer skills.
7. Strong customer service skills.
Compensation: $60,000-$75,000 plus benefits
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!