Job Opening: Clinical Director for Adolescent Eating Disorder Treatment Center
Location: Los Angeles, California 90019
1. Supervision and management of program in its entirety, including all staff and clients.
2. Weekly scheduling of all staff.
3. Assessing clients for appropriateness for the program.
4. Communicating regularly with corporate office.
5. Bringing both innovation and experience to the program.
6. Act as the “face” of the business, including marketing, tours, attending meetings, etc.
1. LCSW, LMFT or Licensed PsyD or PhD.
2. Minimum of 2 years experience as a manager or director.
3. Proficient in charting requirements.
4. Experience supervising interns.
5. Deep knowledge and understanding of eating disorder treatment is required.
6. Experience with adolescents is preferred.
Compensation: $100,000-$120,000 plus benefits.
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!